Brothers, too often time and space erode the bonds of brotherhood. People move. Mail gets lost. We forget to call. Emails go unanswered. In an effort to connect us together a bit, this blog is a place to share personal news updates, post photos, ponder out loud, muse on theology, share encouragement, and post news on upcoming gatherings.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006







UPDATE FROM RAGER: Erin and I are doing well, and she still deserves better. She is a charge nurse in the Surgical Intensive Care Unit at Jackson General Hospital. I remain the lowly Coordinator of Student Leadership Development at Union, Dearest Union, and will finish my MBA in August. Plans are fuzzy after that, and I am accepting suggestions. No babies, not trying...quite scared of the idea. Home: 731.660.0364. Mobile: 731.217.9194. nrager@uu.edu
(Photo of one of my leadership training courses, specifically my course on empathy and understanding.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home