Brothers, too often time and space erode the bonds of brotherhood. People move. Mail gets lost. We forget to call. Emails go unanswered. In an effort to connect us together a bit, this blog is a place to share personal news updates, post photos, ponder out loud, muse on theology, share encouragement, and post news on upcoming gatherings.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Rohnny Jobus....or, uh, Johnny Robus
Here is a picture of Leslie and I after my graduation this weekend. I finished classes at Saint Louis U. in December but they had the ceremony this weekend. I am working as a trader for a money management firm here in St. Louis and really enjoy my work. Leslie and I are in the process of looking for a house up here as we think we will stay here for a few years at least maybe even permanently! ....We hang out alot with Trey Otey and his wife here, kind of strange because Trey and I were never great friends while he was at Union. Just shows you the power of LXA I guess.

John Robus email:
rohnnyjobus@sbcglobal.net and web page at http://www.robus.blogspot.com/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home