Brothers, too often time and space erode the bonds of brotherhood. People move. Mail gets lost. We forget to call. Emails go unanswered. In an effort to connect us together a bit, this blog is a place to share personal news updates, post photos, ponder out loud, muse on theology, share encouragement, and post news on upcoming gatherings.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Clark Clan Climbs - Adam & Heather

It's official - in January Heather and I will have our firstborn!! We're so excited about it, and hope that all of you share in our joy.

We had our first ultrasound last friday, and everything looked good according to the doctor (looked like a peanut if you ask me, but I think that is correct at this point in time.)

I am busy trying to catch up on my "What to expect when expecting," info. As has been said: "I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies."

SO- we covet your prayers for a healthy & normal pregnancy. We hope you all share in our joy, and thank you for your support.

ZAX,
Bro. ClarkLZ 443
FieldCmndr@aol.com
FieldCmndr@comcast.net

1 Comments:

Blogger R. Adam Clark said...

I would like to point out that the photo is not a picture of my wife. She is presently 10 weeks along. If she looks like that at 10 weeks, then at 9 months the photo will be a satelite image taken off google earth. Maybe I will try and update with some sonogram images. Feel free to myspace too.

6/30/2007 12:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home