Brothers, too often time and space erode the bonds of brotherhood. People move. Mail gets lost. We forget to call. Emails go unanswered. In an effort to connect us together a bit, this blog is a place to share personal news updates, post photos, ponder out loud, muse on theology, share encouragement, and post news on upcoming gatherings.

Monday, October 08, 2007



Not Joshin' Ya: More Info From Josh Moore

Bonnie and I had a baby on December 18th, 2006 – a healthy, growing, talking 9 month old Girl named Marianne Elizabeth Moore.

My insurance firm where I work was acquired by First State Bank (headquartered in Union City, TN) back in March 2007. I now serve as Regional Agency Manager for Weakley and Obion Counties, TN. Check out the First State Website at www.first-state.net.

I am most likely going to start getting my Masters of Business Administration from the University of Tennessee at Martin starting in the Spring Semester of 2008. I have to take the GMAT in a month. I was attending Southern Seminary for a couple semesters, but dropped that to focus on education that will directly impact my insurance career.

I am currently the Vice President of the Martin Rotary Club and will become the President of the Martin Rotary Club in July 2008. Check out that website at www.martinrotary.org.

Also, I am still the bi-vocational minister of education at DFBC (Dresden First Baptist Church). Check out our website at www.dresdenfbc.org for more information there. We are currently in an expansion project that will increase our sanctuary seating capacity to about 500.

Email change: personal email is josh.moore@frontiernet.net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home