Brothers, too often time and space erode the bonds of brotherhood. People move. Mail gets lost. We forget to call. Emails go unanswered. In an effort to connect us together a bit, this blog is a place to share personal news updates, post photos, ponder out loud, muse on theology, share encouragement, and post news on upcoming gatherings.

Monday, February 27, 2006

FROM THE HIGH GAMMA (in case you missed the email)

My name is Bro. Tim Armacost and I am the current high Gamma of our Lambda Zeta chapter of Lambda Chi Alpha at Union.

I have set up this new gmail account to provide easy correspondence between alumni and myself. If you have any questions about the current chapter or need anything from us you can email me here and I will pass it on to whoever you wish. We are trying to improve the current
chapter's relationship with alumni, and improving communication is the best way to start that.

I currently have a list of around 300 alumni email addresses but would ideally like to have as many as possible. This message is more or less a test to see which of these email addresses are still valid. If you have a different email that you would prefer to be contacted at, just reply to this email and give me that one.

In ZAX,
Bro. Tim Armacost LZ 606
lxa.secretary@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home