Brothers, too often time and space erode the bonds of brotherhood. People move. Mail gets lost. We forget to call. Emails go unanswered. In an effort to connect us together a bit, this blog is a place to share personal news updates, post photos, ponder out loud, muse on theology, share encouragement, and post news on upcoming gatherings.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006


BEN HOSKINS UPDATE
I am currently living in Jackson, working with the new women's soccer team at Union and working on a masters. I'm getting married in June to a lovely lady who puts up with me and we will be moving out to Northern California so I can finish up school - the Global Studies Program with Union and Golden Gate, so I still have a good bit of school left. I met Tabitha in China actually. She was working there as well, though we didn't begin dating until we returned to the states. She's actually from Northern Virginia, just outside DC. She has since moved to Jackson, where she teaches 2nd grade in Haywood County. We'll move out to California this summer for a couple years while I finish school and then off to ..... who knows where Father will take us. Ben

Josh to Ben: "Is it true your fiancee calls you 'Hotskins'?" Also, some guys might like to come to the wedding if you want to reply to this post with details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home