Brothers, too often time and space erode the bonds of brotherhood. People move. Mail gets lost. We forget to call. Emails go unanswered. In an effort to connect us together a bit, this blog is a place to share personal news updates, post photos, ponder out loud, muse on theology, share encouragement, and post news on upcoming gatherings.

Monday, January 30, 2006

CHAD P. Update....

Well, we never made it out of Jackson. We just liked it too much - so we've decided to lay down some roots and stay here as long as the Lord is willing. Sabby has been working with college women at FBC. She's been teaching, discipling and mentoring - trying to fullfill the commission of Titus 2. I'm so proud of her.

I went to work with his dad last year, opening an office of Foundation Bank in Jackson. I'm still investing people's money (which has been my calling the last 4 years), but I'm also overseeing the growth of this new branch in Jackson. I love it. It's great working for the family business.

The Hotel Wilson is always open for those of you that want to make a return trip to Jackson (especially around homecoming). I think initiation might be just around the corner. You can call ! us at 731-660-5747 (h) or 731-554-2423 (c); or email at chadpwilson@yahoo.com.

In honor of Brad Horner...."MEMORIES!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home